Emi Kino (鬼野 笑美 Kino Emi) is a core member of the Superhuman Bureau. She is actually a half-human, half-youkai ("ogre" as youkai in the Funimation subs).
Emi is seen having light pink hair and pink eyes. She wears a white and blue outlined coat. Underneath the coat she seems to wear a dark gray long sleeved shirt with the sleeves coming up and cutting off at her knuckles. This is coupled with a cranberry pencil mini skirt and very high dark gray boots with heels and golden buttons.
She and Jiro have been living with each other since they were in elementary school.
- Bird controlling - By whistling, she can command birds. The birds call her their "princess".
- Shapeshifting - She is capable of taking on human disguises, given she has a model (a person she has seen before). Her real appearance is that of a human with a fox head (which would mean that her youkai heritage would be that of a kitsune).
- ??? - She is able to shut down Jiro's power, and is the only one capable of doing so.
- Kitsune (fox) controlling - She has been seen to be able to control spirit-like foxes that reside inside her.
- ↑ http://concreterevolutio.com/creation/chara/?page=emi (Japanese)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Concrete Revolutio ep 5